You’re ready to get serious about marketing your small business online with social media. It’s time to make a realistic plan for you and your team, become consistent with your posting, and start building a community online.
But where do you start?
First, we determine what IS working, and what just isn’t anymore. We find the missing links and determine the opportunities for your business online.
Best of all, we create a repeatable online content plan that doesn’t make you want to throw your laptop out the window!
Option 1: Social Media Strategy and One-Page Plan Creation Package (8 weeks of consultation)
Work with me to get crystal clear on where you need to be spending your social media marketing time-and budget. We'll determine your starting point, brainstorm on where you want to be, then develop a plan to get you there!
This is for the solo entrepreneur or company employee who feels overwhelmed with all the social media changes, doesn't know where to start and is searching for guidance in building an online presence that gets them results.
This package includes:
- 90 Minute Intensive to determine goals and projects for the duration of the program
- Complete written (or video) report and audit of your current online presence with recommendations across your website, social media platforms and for email marketing, with a clear list of To-Do's.
- 3 bi-weekly phone calls to support you as you implement the strategies suggested
- Custom one-page social media and content commitment plan tailored to your business
- Clarity on who you're speaking to, where they are hanging out online, and how to effectively engage them
- Email support for 8 weeks - ask your questions by email when you get stuck
Yes you need a plan, but do you also need implementation?
Option 2: Strategy Plus Implementation Package
Once we’ve completed a full audit and created your one-page plan as above, let me dig into your accounts and implement these changes. I’ll optimize your business’ social media profiles, making sure they’re consistent and on-brand, giving your social media accounts a full refresh.
Includes everything from the Strategy Package, plus 10 additional hours of implementation. Completed in a one-month window.
Possible tasks include:
- Account creation on platforms you’re not on yet
- Social media graphic covers and template designs
- Profile, story and bio copy
- Hashtag research for Instagram and Twitter
- Putting systems in place for efficient posting (Setting up Dropbox for photo sharing, setting up social schedulers like Buffer, or creating a content board in Trello.)
- Email service provider setup and contact list upload
- Email welcome series creation (automated emails to warm up new subscribers)
Now that we have a plan, with systems in place, let me take the reins!
Option 3: Social Media Management Package
Now that I’m familiar with the workings of your brand, continue our working relationship with me taking the helm of your social media accounts on an ongoing basis.
I’ll post to each of your platforms according to the plan we developed together, create social media graphics, and manage community engagement (comments, replies and messages.)
This package can also include email newsletter creation and regular sending, plus management of contacts within the email service provider.
Fill out the form below to inquire about pricing and to schedule a free 30-minute session!
I’ve had my business for 28 years and I’ve seen lots of changes throughout those years in marketing strategy. Social Media is clearly the marketing choice for today and the future. But…. it’s not always easy to make the changes necessary to keep up with the times. I have been somewhat reluctant to embrace Social Media for all the “typical reasons” . You know: not enough time, not enough knowledge, why change what’s working? And then I fortunately learned about your services and invited you in to guide me through the Social Media maze. I have to admit, I was hesitant. I’ve been to several seminars, met with other consultants and although I enjoyed the experience I never felt that “I got it” and was ready to commit (as I know I should)! What a difference you have made! Your enthusiasm, organization and professionalism is SO contagious. I’m happy to say finally, finally, I got it! Thank you for being the tipping point I’ve needed for years! I’m looking forward to continuing this much needed learning experience. Thanks again for all! You’re the best!!!
President, Crossroads Consulting
Stacey Nachajski and Great Brook Media have been instrumental in building our business and increasing our sales. Stacey helped us revamp our Facebook and Instagram accounts as well as revamp our website content so that we were able to increase our email list. With the new clients that we were able to add through Great Brook Media we doubled our sales in the first few weeks of launching the website. Stacey was incredibly helpful for helping us find our client base and connect with potential new clients that were interested in our products!
Owner, Salty Dog Farm
Stacey is awesome. Working together is fun and productive, and she keeps me in the groove. Not only would it take me longer to do this social media marketing stuff on my own — I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of it I just wouldn’t do at all! She provides accountability, expertise, and encouragement which helps me to stick with it. And in this day and age, you just can’t get the word out without social media.
Owner, Fear of Singing